- For each knocked ball, the score increases by 10. That is: 100, 110, 120, 130.
If a dragon boost is used on a ball, then it continues this chain.
- For every simple ball fallen (including using a fish or a dragon) = 20 points
- For every fallen bomb or rocket = 30 points
- For every fallen snowball ball = 10 points
- Bonus for knocked balls out of field of view (and for shrinking the playing field) = between 14 and 16 points
- Each ball with which you break the main egg is considered to have failed if it is not a part of the combination.
- For each unused ball = 150 points
Created by: Vladimir Chebanenko
Modified on: Fri, 6 Sep, 2019 at 11:49 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.