Scramble Words scoring
Created by: Vladimir Chebanenko
Modified on: Fri, 6 Sep, 2019 at 12:09 PM
- Game score = all points gained from making words
- Target word found without hint = 100 points * Word Length
- Target word found with hint = 50 points * Word Length
- Bonus word found = 100 points * Word Length
- Round score = 2,000 points per round completed
- Time score = 100 points per second left when game is over
- Final score if game is completed = Game Score + Total Round Score + Time Score
- Final score if time expires = Game Score + Total Round Score – 2,000 points
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.