The in-game help screen explains the scoring rules. Here's a quick summary of how it works.
- Each turn, you get to roll the dice up to 3 times and then lock in your score onto a cell on the sheet. Each cell can be used once and the game ends when all cells have been used.
- Each row has its own scoring rules to determine the base value (see below for more information).
- You can select the x1, x2, or x3 multiplier cell.
- If all 5 dice rolled are showing the same color, you get a choice of rolling the multiplier die at the cost of any remaining re-rolls. The multiplier die can give you nothing, x2, or x3 additional multiplier.
- ONES = Add up all the 1s on your dice
- TWOS = Add up all the 2s on your dice
- THREES = Add up all the 3s on your dice
- FOURS = Add up all the 4s on your dice
- FIVES = Add up all the 5s on your dice
- SIXES = Add up all the 6s on your dice
- 3 OF A KIND = Add up all the dice if at least 3 are of the same value
- 4 OF A KIND = Add up all the dice if at least 4 are of the same value
- 5 OF A KIND = 50 points if all dice are of the same value
- FULL HOUSE = 25 points if you have both 3 of a kind and two more dice of the same value
- SMALL STRAIGHT = 30 points if dice show four consecutive values
- STRAIGHT = 40 points if all dice show five consecutive values
- CHANCE = Add up the sum of all dice, the higher the better
3 OF A KIND
4 OF A KIND
5 OF A KIND