Crescent Solitaire scoring
Modified on: Thu, 26 Sep, 2019 at 12:44 PM
- Each collected (foundation pile) card is worth 5 points
- Moves Bonus:
- A bonus is awarded when all cards are collected.
- The total number of moves allowed = 300
- Moves Bonus = 300 - the number of moves made
- Time Bonus:
- This bonus is also awarded when all cards are collected.
- Time Bonus = 900 (15 minutes) - the number of seconds spent.
- Game score:
- If the player wins the game, their score = ((12 * 5) * 8) + Moves Bonus + Time Bonus
- If the game was interrupted, then their score = number of collected cards * 5
- Maximum Moves Bonus (player moves cards onto the foundation pile only) = 300 - 96 = 204
- Maximum Time Bonus (theoretically 1 move = 1 sec, without delays) = 900 - 96 = 804
- Maximum Score = ((12 * 5) * 8) + Maximum Moves Bonus + Maximum Time Bonus = ((12 * 5) * 8) + 204 + 804 = 1,488 points
Doesn't help? Please, Contact Arkadium