Final Score = (Placed Bonus * Number of Pieces Placed) + (Chain Bonuses) + (Time Bonus * Seconds Left) + (Solved Puzzle Bonus * Number of Puzzles Solved)
Placed Bonus = 20
Each time a piece is placed correctly, the player scores 20 points.
Additional points may be awarded according to the current chain.
Chain Bonuses = 250/1,000
The chain starts at 0 and increases each time a piece is placed correctly.
Clicking incorrectly resets the chain to 0.
After chaining 5 pieces in a row, the player receives 250 bonus points.
After chaining 10 pieces in a row, the bonus is 1,000 and the chain resets back to 0.
The chain displays the number of pieces placed in a row plus one.
For example, if the player has placed 4 pieces in a row without any mistakes it would read "CHAIN x5," and the 250 bonus points would be awarded after the next correct piece.
Time Bonus = 100
If all 4 puzzles are completed in time, the player receives points equal to their remaining time in seconds times 100.
Solved Puzzle Bonus = 2,000
When a puzzle is completed, the player is awarded 2,000 bonus points.
Max Possible Score: 33,000 (330 Seconds Remaining) + 3,280 (164 Pieces Placed) + 19,000 (Chained Every Piece) + 8,000 (Solved All Puzzles) = 55,280
Calculating max points from chains:
- The largest possible size for the first puzzle is a 5 by 5 for a total of 25 pieces.
- The first level starts with at least 1 piece already on the board, reducing the number of pieces to be placed to 24.
- Each subsequent level increases the maximum possible rows and columns by 1.
- Each subsequent level increases the minimum possible amount of pieces already on the board by 1.
- Therefore, the maximum possible amount of pieces that can be placed is 164 = (5 * 5 - 1) + (6 * 6 - 2) + (7 * 7 - 3) + (8 * 8 - 4).
- Also, adding the highest possible chain from each level results in a maximum chain bonus of 19,000 = 2,500 + 3,750 + 5,250 + 7,500.