1. Sometimes there are 2 candies wrapped as one. After matching with this wrapping, 1 candy will remain to make another match.
2. A candy with white stripes if granted for matching 4 candies in a row, and have the same color that was matched.
If you match the white striped candy with 2 others of the same color, that will clear the whole vertical line, and grant +10 points for each candy removed.
3. Rainbow candies are granted for matching 5 candies in a row.
You can use a rainbow candy to interact with any adjusting candy, and that will clear all of the candies, which are the same color that adjusted. That action will also grant you 10 points for each candy removed that way.
4. If you managed to make a combination of 5 candies in an "angle" formation, that will grant you the chocolate candy.
If you match the chocolate candy with 2 others of the same color, that will clear all adjusting candies and grant +10 points for each candy removed.
5. Sometimes, a "cookie" may drop from above, instead of candy. You can't directly move cookies, but you can clear them by matching adjusting candies.