Mahjongg Dimensions is a classic mahjongg solitaire game, but with a unique twist! The tiles are not flat, they are three-dimensional and can be rotated in several ways:
- Use the arrow keys at the bottom left and right of the game screen
- If you are playing on the desktop, use the ← Left and → Right arrow keys on a keyboard or drag the tiles while holding your left mouse button.
- If you are playing on a mobile device, tap on any tile and drag your finger to the left or right to rotate the entire puzzle!
The basic game rules are very simple and like traditional Mahjongg Solitaire. Click two tiles to make a match and remove them! You can only select tiles with open edges (sides that do not border other pieces). Selecting which tiles to remove becomes more important as you proceed to new levels. In general, the best strategy is to remove tiles that open up the most moves possible.
There are two
These three types of score bonuses:
1. Score bonuses for completing a level. For completing level 1, you receive 1000 points. For level 2, you receive 2000 points, and so on and so forth.
2. Speed-match bonus. Speed Matches occur when you make a match within two seconds of a previous match
The first speed match will result in a 2x multiplier, then a 3x multiplier, and so on.
Speed match bonus = 25 points * the multiplier shown
3. Multi-Match Bonus
Multi-Matches occur when you make a match with the same symbols as the previous match
The first Multi-Match will provide a 2x score, then 3x, and so on.
Multi-Match Bonus = 250 * Multi-Match multiplier points
If you can manage to Multi-Match fast while saving your Speed-Match bonus, it will be another double multiplier which can dramatically increase your total score!
Final score = All points from matches + Complete Level Bonus + Speed-Match Bonus + Multi-Match Bonus
If you feel stuck and out of moves, rotate the board more. It will help you to notice more matching possibilities and your speed will drastically increase. In fact, speed is the best way to maximize your score and climb up the leaderboard!
We hope you enjoy our 3-dimensional spin on Mahjongg Solitaire. Good luck and have a good game! :)