BACK TO THE GAME
This article contains all information about the scoring system of Arkadium’s Holiday Mahjong Dimensions Game.
General rules. Mahjong rules are quite simple – match any two tiles that are free and have the same symbol.
A tile is considered "free" and clickable only if it is uncovered and unblocked on its left and right sides.
Goal. Just like Santa Claus, you must complete all sets before time runs.
General scoring. Points per match = 100 points.
- Speed-Match Bonus:
- Speed Matches occur when you make a match within two seconds of a previous match.
- The first speed match will result in an X2 multiplier, then an X3 multiplier, and so on.
- Speed match bonus = 25 points times the multiplier shown.
- Multi-match Bonus:
- Multi-Matches occur when you make a match with the same symbols as the previous match.
- The first multi-match will display X2, then X3, and so on.
- Multi-Match Bonus = 250 * Multi-Match multiplier points.
Final score. Here is how the final score is counted:
Final score = All points from matches + Complete Level Bonus + Speed-Match Bonus + Multi-Match Bonus.