BACK TO THE GAME
This article contains everything you need to know about Arkadium’s Jigsaw Blast Game.
Use the list below to navigate specific topics about Jigsaw Blast.
How to play
General rules. You are given one piece at a time that is guaranteed to be attachable to already placed pieces.
NOTE: find the spot and attach it there to get th next piece
Goal. Your goal is to assemble 4 puzzles before the time runs out.
Final Score = (Placed Bonus * Number of Pieces Placed) + (Chain Bonuses) + (100 * Time Bonus) + (Win Bonus * Number of Puzzles Solved)
Placed Bonus = 20. Each time a piece is placed correctly, the player scores 20 points.
Additional points may be awarded according to the current chain.
Chain Bonuses = from 250 to 1,000
- The chain starts at 0 and increases each time a piece is placed correctly.
- Clicking incorrectly resets the chain to 0.
- After chaining five pieces in a row, the bonus is 250 bonus points.
- After chaining ten pieces in a row, the bonus is 1,000, and the chain resets back to 0.
- The chain displays the number of pieces placed in a row plus one.
Time Bonus = 600 (10 min) minus the time spent.
Win Bonus = 2,000. When a puzzle is completed, the player is awarded 2,000 bonus points.
Max Possible Score = 55,280