Modified on: Tue, 10 Mar, 2020 at 3:11 PM
- The player drags Tetris-like shapes to the 10x10 grid to arrange them in straight lines spanning the board either vertically or horizontally.
- Each shape is made up of individual tiles, and tiles in a complete line are cleared from the board.
- The player receives 1 point for each tile successfully placed or cleared.
- There are no special score modifiers.
- Placing a shape made up of 3 tiles = 3 points
- Clearing a line (10 tiles) = 10 points (plus the points from the tile placed)
- Clearing 2 lines at once (20 tiles) = 20 points (plus the points from the tile placed)
Still need help? Contact Arkadium Support