BACK TO THE GAME
This article contains everything you need to know about Arkadium’s 5 Roll Game.
Use the list below to navigate specific topics about 5 Roll.
How to play
Goal. The goal is to get the highest-scoring combination for one of 13 different categories.
General rules. To play 5 Roll, roll the dice. You can roll up to three times per turn.
Roll all the dice by clicking the Roll button in the lower-left corner. You can also click on any of the rolled dice to move them to the dice holder.
The held dice will not be re-rolled on the following rolls.
NOTE: if you change your mind you can always click on the dice again to reutrn it to the playing area
If all the dice numbers are the same color, you will get the choice to roll a multiplier die (at the cost of remaining re-rolls). You can either get 3x, 2x or no multiplier with this die.
End of the turn. At the end of the turn (after up to three rolls) you must decide which box to fill on the scorecard. Fill each box based on what you think will get you the highest score.
NOTE: each category can be filled with 1x, 2x or 3x score multipliers, so choose carefully
You must enter a score or a zero in each of the 42 boxes to win. It is your choice to either risk and wait for the highest rolls to fill the most lucrative boxes, or fill them right away. Some boxes add up the sum of dice, and others have a fixed value.
The in-game help screen explains the scoring rules. Here's a quick summary of how it works:
- Each turn, you get to roll the dice up to 3 times and then lock in your score onto a cell on the sheet. Each cell can be used once and the game ends when all cells have been used.
- Each row has its own scoring rules to determine the base value (see below for more information).
- You can select the x1, x2, or x3 multiplier cell.
- If all 5 dice rolled are showing the same color, you get a choice of rolling the multiplier die at the cost of any remaining re-rolls. The multiplier die can give you nothing, x2, or x3 additional multiplier.
Scoring rules per row:
- ONES = Add up all the 1s on your dice
- TWOS = Add up all the 2s on your dice
- THREES = Add up all the 3s on your dice
- FOURS = Add up all the 4s on your dice
- FIVES = Add up all the 5s on your dice
- SIXES = Add up all the 6s on your dice
- 3 OF A KIND = Add up all the dice if at least 3 are of the same value
- 4 OF A KIND = Add up all the dice if at least 4 are of the same value
- 5 OF A KIND = 50 points if all dice are of the same value
- FULL HOUSE = 25 points if you have both 3 of a kind and two more dice of the same value
- SMALL STRAIGHT = 30 points if dice show four consecutive values
- STRAIGHT = 40 points if all dice show five consecutive values
- CHANCE = Add up the sum of all dice, the higher the better
3 OF A KIND
4 OF A KIND
5 OF A KIND