How To Create Account On games.arkadium.com
Modified on: Mon, 26 Jun, 2023 at 11:42 AM
1. To save your score, you'll need to create a profile in games.arkadium.com. To get started, click on the Login button located in the top right of the page.
2. As you do not have an account yet, make sure to click on Sign Up to create one.
If you prefer, you can also log in with your Facebook or Google account credentials.
3. Enter your email address and a unique password, repeating the password when prompted. Then, check both boxes at the end should you agree with them. When you're done, click "Create a profile".
3. Next, open your email account and look for a confirmation email from arkadium.games.com. If you don't see the email in your inbox, check your SPAM or bulk mail folders. If you still cannot locate it, please contact us. In the e-mail, click on "Confirm My Profile" to create your account.
4. Follow the steps in the email to confirm your account and to log into the site. Your login window should look like the one below, with a confirmation that your email has been confirmed.
5. Once you're logged in, your progress will be reflected in the game's leaderboard. To view a game's leaderboard, scroll down to the leaderboard in each game page.
Did you find it helpful?
Still need help? Contact Arkadium Support
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.